BILSINGTON is a parish and village, one mile from Ham Street station,
21 miles from Canterbury, and seven miles from Ashford. The population
in 1851 was 389. The church of St. Peter and St. Paul is a small building;
the living is a perpetual curacy. Swanton is a place in this parish.
Letters are received through Ashford, which is also the nearest Money Order
All transcriptions and imagery is copyright, and excepting personal usage (which is fine); it is NOT available for commercial usage or copying onto other websites without explicit permission.
Many of the images, and all of the transcriptions are the work of myself and other contributors - please do not steal this work.