Kent Villages, Towns & Public Houses - History, Genealogy & Trade Directories
Melvilles 1858 Directory of Kent.
HAM is a parish two miles and a half S.W. from Sandwich. The church, dedicated to St. George, is a small old building. The living is a rectory, in the gift of the Lord Chancellor. The population in 1851 was 306.
Letters through Sandwich, which is also the nearest Money Order Office.
Harris, Sir Noel, Updown House
Clark, Alfred, farmer.