Kent Villages, Towns & Public Houses - History, Genealogy & Trade Directories
Melvilles 1858 Directory of Kent.
KENARDINGTON is a small parish, one and a half mile S.W. from Ham Street Station, twenty-two from Canterbury, and seven S.E. from Ashford. The church is dedicated to St. Mary. The living is a rectory in the incumbency of the Rev. John Bellington, M.A. The population in 1851 was 214.
Letters received through Ashford, which is also the nearest Money Order Office.
Downe, Benjamin, farmer
Kingsnorth, Joseph, farmer
Kingsnorth, Thomas, farmer