MOTTINGHAM is a hamlet, partly in the parish of Eltham, and partly in
that of Chislehurst, West Kent, one mile south from Eltham, and two and a
half from the Blackheath Railway station. The population in 1851 was 131.
Letters received through Eltham, which is also the nearest Money Order Office.
Baines, Henry R., Esq.
Carter, George, Esq.
Hartley, James, Esq., Ferry hall
McLeod, Thomas, Esq.
Wales, Charles, Esq.
All transcriptions and imagery is copyright, and excepting personal usage (which is fine); it is NOT available for commercial usage or copying onto other websites without explicit permission.
Many of the images, and all of the transcriptions are the work of myself and other contributors - please do not steal this work.