OFFHAM is a village, four miles east of Wrotham, eight miles west of Maidstone,
and two miles west of Malling. The population in 1851 was 372. The church is
dedicated to St. Michael. The living is a vicarage, in the gift of the Crown,
and incumbency of the,Rev. F, Money, M.A. Aldon is half a mile west.
POST-OFFICE - Thomas Cooper, Receiver. Letters received through Maidstone. The
nearest Money Order 'Office is at Mailing.
All transcriptions and imagery is copyright, and excepting personal usage (which is fine); it is NOT available for commercial usage or copying onto other websites without explicit permission.
Many of the images, and all of the transcriptions are the work of myself and other contributors - please do not steal this work.