OTHAM is a village and parish, three miles S.E. from Maidstone. The population
in 1851 was 357. The church is dedicated to St. Nicholas. The living is a
rectory, in the patronage and incumbency of the Rev. Brockman Tatton, M. A.;
Rev. Hugh Hodgson, M.A., curate. Green Hill is half a mile east; Stone Acre,
half a mile S.E.; Gore Court, half a mile south; Rum wood Green, one mile and a
POST-OFFICE. - Thomas Weekes, Receiver. Letters received through Maidstone,
which is also the nearest Money Order Office.
All transcriptions and imagery is copyright, and excepting personal usage (which is fine); it is NOT available for commercial usage or copying onto other websites without explicit permission.
Many of the images, and all of the transcriptions are the work of myself and other contributors - please do not steal this work.