RODMERSHAM is a village one mile and a half south of Sittingbourne.
Its population in 1851 was 328. Here is a parish church; the living is a
vicarage in the gift of Mrs. B. Lushington, the Rev. Thomas Oben Drawbridge,
M.A., vicar. Dully, or Dubly, is half a mile east; Newbury,
one mile south; Bargain Hill, one mile, S.W.; Pistock, one mile and a
half S.W.; Scutrington, one mile and a half S.E.; Bawling Street, two
Letters are received through Sittingbourne. The nearest Money Order Office is at
All transcriptions and imagery is copyright, and excepting personal usage (which is fine); it is NOT available for commercial usage or copying onto other websites without explicit permission.
Many of the images, and all of the transcriptions are the work of myself and other contributors - please do not steal this work.