SEAL is a village, two miles and a half N.E. from Sevenoaks. The population, in
1861 was 1,586. The living is annexed to the vicarage of Kemsing; the Rev.
Thomas Blackall, B.A., is the incumbent. Fork, or Faulk Common, is two miles
south; Blackhall, one mile S.W.; Tanyard, one mile S.E.; Hall Farm, one mile
S.E.; Stone Pit, one mile and a half east; Stone Street, two miles S.E.; Chart
Farm, two miles east; Under
River, three miles south; Oak Cross, three miles and a half south. Fuller Street
is a hamlet.
POST-OFFICE. - James Barham, Postmaster. Letters are received through Sevenoaks,
which is also the nearest Money Order Office.
Albert, Mrs., Godden Green
Blaekwall, Rev. Thomas, B.A., Vicarage
Boscawen, Hon. Mrs., Oak Bank
Brandram, —, Esq., Under River House
Camden, Right Hon. Marquis. Wilderness Park
Finch, J., Esq.
Monson, the Right Hon. William, Lord, Chart Lodge
Randolph, Captain Francis, Godden Green
Richards, George, Esq.
Watts, Rev. James
All transcriptions and imagery is copyright, and excepting personal usage (which is fine); it is NOT available for commercial usage or copying onto other websites without explicit permission.
Many of the images, and all of the transcriptions are the work of myself and other contributors - please do not steal this work.