STALISFIELD is a village and parish, seven miles S.W. of Faversham;
10 north of Ashford station. The population in 1861 was 368. The
church is dedicated to St. Mary. The living is a vicarage, in the gift of the
Archbishop of Canterbury ; the Rev. 0. Hollingsworth is the incumbent.
Corn Hill is half a mile S.W.; Crow's Hole one mile and a half S.W.;
Heel half a mile N.E.; Rushmore one mile east; Snode Street one mile and a half
All transcriptions and imagery is copyright, and excepting personal usage (which is fine); it is NOT available for commercial usage or copying onto other websites without explicit permission.
Many of the images, and all of the transcriptions are the work of myself and other contributors - please do not steal this work.