TUDLEY-CUM-CAPEL is a parish, two miles S.E. from Tunbridge station. The
population in 1851 was 642. The living is a vicarage, and in the patronage of
the Viscountess Falmouth. The church, dedicated to All Saints, is a small, neat,
stone building. The Rev. _ Bead is the incumbent.
Letters are received through Tunbridge, which is also the nearest Money Order
Maclachlan, Rev. E. H., Curate | Read, Rev.
The pub history sites are regularly updated by Stephen and Kevan, plus an 'open' group of like-minded individuals on a daily basis;
and anyone is welcome to contribute.
To contact the pubs history site, please email deadpubs
The Google local search of the pub history site. Try it out!
All transcriptions and imagery is copyright, and excepting personal usage (which is fine); it is NOT available for commercial usage or copying onto other websites without explicit permission.
Many of the images, and all of the transcriptions are the work of myself and other contributors - please do not steal this work.
Home | Copyright 2008