Battersea North west pub history index
Opened as a Wetherspoons pub on the 23rd August 1998. A London Co-operative Society in 1938.
A listing of historical London public houses, Taverns, Inns, Beer Houses and Hotels in the Battersea parish, London SW. This includes The Battersea parish, London SW Public House Trade Directory uses information from census, Trade Directories and History to add licensees, bar staff, Lodgers and Visitors.
The following entries are in this format:
Year/Publican or other Resident/Relationship to Head and or Occupation/Age/Where Born/Source.
**** Provided By Kevan