Search the historical London street directory, pub history site and World War One records of gallantry and casualties by surname, street or pub name; including early street addresses in London through the Victorian pub history of London. This site justs get more interesting.
Highwood is a hamlet and ecclesiastical district formed October 29 1875 from the parish of Writtle (from which place it is 2.5 miles south west), 5 miles west south west from Chelmsford and 4 miles north from Ingatestone nstation on the London and North Eastern railway.
|Fox & Goose, Cooksmill Green, Highwood||Yes||Yes|
|Green Man, Edney Common, Highwood||No||Yes|