Walthamstow pub history index
A listing of historical public houses, Taverns, Inns, Beer Houses and Hotels in Essex. The Essex listing uses information from census, Trade Directories and History to add licensees, bar staff, Lodgers and Visitors.
Original address was Haggar Lane, which is now Forest Road; This beerhouse closed in 1888, the license being surrendered when the Lorne Arms, Walthamstow opened. **
Residents at this address.
July 1872/George Boreham/Outgoing Licensee/../../Era Newspaper
July 1872/Maria Boreham/Incoming Licensee/../../Era Newspaper
9/1872/Maria Boreham/../../../Petty Sessions
9/1873/Jas William Crockfort/../../../Petty Sessions
1874/Jas W Crockfort/../../../Post Office Directory
1878/James William Crockford/../../../Post Office Directory
** Provided by Stephen Harris