Accurate transcriptions of the 1921 census are being added to the pub history site, starting with London.
Walthamstow pub history index
A listing of historical public houses, Taverns, Inns, Beer Houses and Hotels in Essex. The Essex listing uses information from census, Trade Directories and History to add licensees, bar staff, Lodgers and Visitors.
This pub is today considered to be in Chingford. This pub was built in 1908 by the Herts & Essex Public House Trust Co, and was initially called the Trust House. It was re-named the County Arms in 1909. **
The County Arms, Highams Park
Kindly provided by Colleen
County Arms, 420 Hale End Road, E4 - in January 2009
Kindly provided by Stephen Harris
Residents at this address.
1912/Home Counties Public House Trust Ltd./../../../Kelly's
1917/Home Counties Public House Trust Ltd./../../../Kelly's
1922/Home Counties Public House Trust Ltd./../../../Kelly's
** Provided by Stephen Harris