Many accurate 1921 census transcriptions have already been added to the pub history site, including London, and parts of Middlesex.
The address is 14 Goodson Road in 1882, possibly prior to street renumbering (or possibly a mistake), and is at 194 Silwood Street by 1899 following street renaming. *
A listing of London historical public houses, Taverns, Inns, Beer Houses and Hotels in Deptford, Kent in the parishes of St Pauls or St Nicholas - now partially in London.
Residents at this address.
1881/James P. Matthews/Manager Beer Shop/56/St Georges in the East,
1881/Harriet S. Matthews/Wife/57/Shadwell, Middlesex/Census
1882/Frederick Bonner/beer retailer/../../Post Office Directory *
1891/Henry James Friston/beer retailer/../../Post Office Directory *
1891/Charles Fright/Beer House Keeper Off Licence/46/Faversham, Kent/Census *
1891/Charlie L. Fright/Son, Shop Assistant at Home/15/Chatham, Kent/Census
1891/Alfred M. Fright/Son/13/Chatham, Kent/Census
1891/Clara M.L. Fright/Daughter/10/Deptford/Census
1891/Constance M.M. Fright/Daughter/2/Deptford/Census
1895/Charles Peters/beer retailer/../../Post Office Directory *
1899/William Henry Phillips/beer retailer/../../Post Office Directory *
* Provided By Ewan