Accurate transcriptions of the 1921 census are being added to the pub history site, starting with London.
Lambeth pub history index
Earlier address is at 64 Tyers street, not to be confused with the John Bull.
A listing of historical London public houses, Taverns, Inns, Beer Houses and Hotels in the Lambeth parish, Surrey, London. This includes Kennington, Brixton, Lambeth, Norwood, Peckham & Waterloo Road.
Residents at this address.
1869/William Henry Burrows/../../../Post Office Directory
1881/Thomas Law/Beer Seller/51/Lambeth, Surrey/Census
1881/Maria Law/Wife/50/Lambeth, Surrey/Census
1881/Thomas Law/Son/17/Lambeth, Surrey/Census
1881/Stephen Law/Son/15/Lambeth, Surrey/Census
1881/Maria Law/Daughter/12/Lambeth, Surrey/Census
1881/Isabella Law/Daughter/10/Lambeth, Surrey/Census
1882/Thomas Law/Beer Retailer/../../Post Office Directory
1899/Henry Bayley/Beer Retailer/../../Post Office Directory
1914/John Victor Lily/Beer Retailer/../../Post Office Directory
London Evening Standard 03 June 1914
Licensing Act 1904 Notice of principal meeting to discuss by the Compensation authority on 1st July 1914
Royal Victoria, 109 Tyers street, Lambeth, Beer on (ante 1869), John Victor Lilly