The Search engine is only on the NEW London 1832 street directory
A listing of historical London public houses, Taverns, Inns, Beer Houses and Hotels in St Andrew Hubbard parish, City of London. The St Andrew Hubbard, City of London Public House Trade Directory uses information from census, Trade Directories and History to add licensees, bar staff, Lodgers and Visitors.
St Andrew Hubbard - this church was destroyed in the Great Fire of London in 1666, and the parish united with St Mary-at-Hill. The only remaining indication of the presence of the church is an 1888 parish boundary marker in Philpot Lane - in December 2009
Kindly provided by Stephen Harris
|Kings Head, 43 Eastcheap, St Andrew Hubbard||No||Yes|
|36 Philpot lane, St Andrew Hubbard||No||Yes|
|Ship Tavern, 4 Talbot Court, St Andrew Hubbard||No||Yes|