Search the historical London street directory and pub history site by surname, street or pub name; you will find many obscure early street addresses in London through the Victorian pub history of London and early parish and licensing records on this site. Most records are before 1944 plus some modern detail, and lots of pictures.
A listing of historical London public houses, Taverns, Inns, Beer Houses and Hotels in St Clements Eastcheap parish, City of London. The St Clements Eastcheap of London Public House Trade Directory uses information from census, Trade Directories and History to add licensees, bar staff, Lodgers and Visitors.
St Clement Eastcheap - in 1805
London - David Hughson
St Clements, Eastcheap - still standing in Clement’s Lane. - in December 2009
Kindly provided by Stephen Harris
|Boars Head, 157 Cannon Street, St Clements Eastcheap||No||Yes|
|General Wolfe Tavern, 26 & 27 Clements Lane, St Clements Eastcheap||No||Yes|
|Red Lion, 8 Lombard Court, St Dionis Backchurch, City of London||No||Yes|
|Shades Tavern, 15 Clements lane, St Clements Eastcheap||No||Yes|
|Star, 4 Nags Head Court, Gracechurch Street, St Clements Eastcheap||No||Yes|
|White Bear, 66 King William Street, St Clements Eastcheap||No||Yes|