A listing of historical London public houses, Taverns, Inns, Beer Houses and Hotels in St Dionis Backchurch parish, City of London. The St Dionis Backchurch, City of London Public House Trade Directory uses information from census, Trade Directories and History to add licensees, bar staff, Lodgers and Visitors.
St Dionis Backchurch - in 1805
London - David Hughson
St Dionis Backchurch - this church was destroyed in the Great Fire of 1666 and rebuilt by Sir Christopher Wren. It was subsequently demolished in 1878. The plaque which today marks the site - in December 2009
Kindly provided by Stephen Harris
|Blue Anchor, 1 Bell Court, St Dionis Backchurch||No||Yes|
|Bunch of Grapes, 14 Lime Street, St Dionis Backchurch||Yes||Yes|
|Cape of Good Hope, 9 Lime Street, St Dionis Backchurch , London EC3||No||Yes|
|Ipswich Arms, 4 Cullum Street, St Dionis Backchurch, City of London||No||Yes|
|Poulterers Arms, Leadenhall Market, St Dionis Backchurch, City of London||No||Yes|
|Rose & Crown, 22 Cullum Street, St Dionis Backchurch||No||Yes|
|Rose & Crown, Leadenhall Market, St Dionis Backchurch||No||Yes|
|Ship, 27 Lime Street, St Dionis Backchurch||Yes||Yes|
This is a warning that you are at the bottom of the page. There is just one more piece of information below, the date this page was last updated.