Many accurate 1921 census transcriptions have already been added to the pub history site, including London, and parts of Middlesex.

Waterford Arms, 50 Haymarket, St James, Westminster

Westminster St James index

The Waterford Arms is gone by 1869; listed as the Turks head in 1832 Robsons directory and the 1833 Pigots directory

Historical London public houses, Taverns, Inns, Beer Houses and Hotels.

Residents at this address.

1832/Thomas Hall, Turks Head, 50 Haymarket/../../Robsons Directory

1833-34/Thomas Hall, Turks Head, 50 Haymarket/../../Pigots Directory 

1839/Isaac Smith/../../../Pigots Directory

1842/Mary Ann Smith/../../../Robsons Directory

1848/Robert Crofts/../../../Post Office Directory

1851/Mrs Mary Ann Smith/../../../Post Office Directory

1856/Charles Adams/../../../Post Office Directory


And Last updated on: Sunday, 22-Nov-2020 12:27:24 GMT