Accurate transcriptions of the 1921 census are being added to the pub history site, starting with London.
Ealing pub history index
Not to be confused with the Bricklayers Arms, Ealing lane, Brentford. The Grange Hotel was built on the site of the Cricketers in 1873. The modern address is usually given as Warwick Road (or as 29 The Common). *
A listing of historical public houses, Taverns, Inns, Beer Houses and Hotels in Middlesex. The Middlesex listing uses information from census, Trade Directories and History to add licensees, bar staff, Lodgers and Visitors.
Residents at this address.
1851/James Gillingham/../../../Post Office Directory *
1851/James Gillingham/Beer Retailer/37/Ealing, Middlesex/Census
1851/Mary Gillingham/Wife/33/Godalming, Surrey/Census
1851/James Gillingham/Son/9/Ealing, Middlesex/Census
1851/Charles Gillingham/Son/7/Shepherds Bush, Middlesex/Census
1851/Samuel Gillingham/Son/4/Acton, Middlesex/Census
1851/Thomas Gillingham/Son/7 months/Ealing, Middlesex/Census
1861/James Gillingham/Licensed Victualler/47/Ealing, Middlesex/Census
1861/Mary Gillingham/Wife/44/Godalming, Surrey/Census
1861/Thomas Gillingham/Son/10/Ealing, Middlesex/Census
1866/John Rolfe/../../../Post Office Directory *
* Provided By Ewan