Search the pub history site by surname, address or pub name
Ealing pub history index
There are two pubs of this name, in quite different locations; this should not be confused with the pub on Bakers Lane, which ran parallel to the High Street far to the east. This pub in West Ealing was built in 1909, and the address is often given as Seaford Road in earlier directories. *
A listing of historical public houses, Taverns, Inns, Beer Houses and Hotels in Middlesex. The Middlesex listing uses information from census, Trade Directories and History to add licensees, bar staff, Lodgers and Visitors.
The following entries are in this format:
Year/Publican or other Resident/Relationship to Head and or Occupation/Age/Where Born/Source.
1914/Frederick Pettit/../../../Post Office Directory ****
1926/Mrs Maria Pettit/../../../Post Office Directory ****
1933/Charles Pettitt and Mrs Maria Pettitt/../../../Kelly's Directory *
1937/Maria & Chas Pitt/../../../Post Office Directory ****
* Provided By Ewan
**** Provided By Kevan