Pub history and London

Old Falcon, Church Street, Twickenham

Twickenham pub history index

A listing of historical public houses, Taverns, Inns, Beer Houses and Hotels in Middlesex. The  Middlesex listing uses information from census, Trade Directories and History to add licensees, bar staff, Lodgers and Visitors.

The following entries are in this format:

Year/Publican or other Resident/Relationship to Head and or Occupation/Age/Where Born/Source.

1690s/George Passmore/../../../.. ***

1696/Richard Gray/../../../.. ***

1698/Thomas Passmore/../../../.. ***

1732/Thomas Man/../../../.. ***

1733 - Changed name to Three Tuns ***

1737 - Changed Name to Lyon & Lamb  ***


*** Provided By Kenneth Lea

**** Provided By Kevan

And Last updated on: Sunday, 26-Mar-2017 00:46:06 GMT