Search the London street directory and pub history site by surname, address or pub name
Wincanton pub history index
Directory of Pubs in the UK, historical public houses, Taverns, Inns, Beer Houses and Hotels in Somerset. The Somerset listing uses information from census, Trade Directories and History to add licensees, bar staff, Lodgers and Visitors.
The following entries are in this format:
Year/Publican or other Resident/Relationship to Head and or Occupation/Age/Where Born/Source.
1827. Opened by Robert Gutch, continued by his widow, and by Mary Gutch his
daughter till 1862, when it was closed by Mr. E Crouch, who went there to
live. - Inns of the
Parish to 1903 - George Sweetman.
**** Provided By Kevan