Many accurate 1921 census transcriptions have already been added to the pub history site, including London, and parts of Middlesex.
Aldringham-cum-Thorpe in Kellys 1879 Directory.
Aldringham cum Thorpe is a parish and straggling village 4� miles south east from Saxmundham and about 3 north west from Aldborough, in the Eastern division of the County; in the Blything Hundred.
The hamlet of Thorpe, which joins it on the eastern side, is united with this parish, the two being described as Aldringham cum Thorpe.
Post Office, John Masterson
National Mixed School, to hold 80 children, Richard Bolver Sutton, master
Carrier - Sawyer, passes through Aldringham on route to Aldborough
Cox Rev Thomas [vicar], Vicarage
Gannon Edward Michael, Stone house; & and at Southwold & Shepperton, Middlesex
Garrett Frank, Aldringham house
Capon Stephen (exors of), farmer, Church Farm
Gowing Sarah, Mrs, farmer, Thorpe
Harling Benjamin, shopkeeper, Thorpe
Hunt Samuel, farmer, The Elms
Hurren Anthony, shoe maker
Kemp Alfred, carpenter
Kemp Charles, Parrot & Punchbowl
Masterson John, sub postmaster
Skoulding Francis, miller
Smith Chas, shopkeeper & pork butcher
Smith William Thomas, beer retailer & carpenter, Thorpe
Warne Isaac, farmer
Westrop George, fish dealer, Thorpe
Wrackham Robert, shopkeeper