Many accurate 1921 census transcriptions have already been added to the pub history site, including London, and parts of Middlesex.
Post Office directory in 1865
Athelington in Kellys 1879 Directory.
Athelington is a parish and village, 4½ miles south east from Eye station, in the Eastern division of Suffolk, Hoxne Hundred.
The church of St Peter, restored in 1871, supposed to have been built in the time of Edgar Atheling. The register dates from 1694.
Deputy Parish Clerk, vacant
Debnam Rev Joseph [Baptist]
Thornton Rev Hy Woffenden, Rectory
Betts William, brick & tile maker
Chapman John, shopkeeper
Cunnell Tampion, shopkeeper
Garard Celia (Mrs), farmer
Garrard Jas Button, auctioneer & farmer
Hawes Robert, farmer