Many accurate 1921 census transcriptions have already been added to the pub history site, including London, and parts of Middlesex.
Badley in Kellys 1879 Directory.
Badley is a parish, 2 miles west from Needham Market station and 2½ south west from Stowmarket, in the Eastern division of the county, Bosmere Hundred.
The church of St Mary is an old Gothis structure, partially restored in 1867-8. The register dates from 1500.
Parish Clerk, Zachariah Southgate
Hayward George, farmer
Hayward Horace, farmer
Moore John Kirby, farmer
Mudd Frederick Wm, farmer, The Green
Mudd Thomas, farmer, The Hall
Southgate Samuel, miller & farmer