The Search engine is only on the NEW London 1832 street directory
Sussex pub history index
Berwick is a village and parish, on the road from Lewes to Eastbourne, with a station 1 1/4 miles north from the village on the Brighton and Hastings section of the London, Brighton and South Coast railway, 7 miles north-west from Eastbourn, 8 south-east from Lewes and 58 from London, in the Southern division and county court district of Lewes, rape of Pevensey and in the rural deanery of Seaford, Hastings archdeaonry and diocese of Chichester.
Cricketers Arms, Berwick
** Provided By Stephen Harris
**** Provided By Kevan